November 9, 2009

[ Furniture ] Tree Side Table














The Tree Side Table is bionic furniture.
Its appearance is from branches.
 It combines the elegance foundation in its structure.
The material includes flat glass and steel tube.
There is LED light fix on the flat glass.
Both of the LED light and extra space under the Tree Side Table can be rotated to the suitable.


















I love the “Tree Side Table” design, and the design spends my one term of the school.
About one month ago, the model of the design finished.
But when I saw the model, I was very sad and disappointed.
I really wanted to mad to the workers,
because all the ugly stains, unfinished details were on the “Tree Side Table”,
I think I will never believe the guarantee of them.
I am just disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers stylish and affordable Designer Furniture to decorate your Home & office

    ReplyDelete